$15 Won't Break the Bank - Unisex T-Shirt
Come on, America! How can anyone argue against a $15 national minimum wage? Businesses can't afford it? Not buying that argument, but if they can't their business plan is a failure. The minimum wage used to be for kids on summer jobs, not for hard working adults. No one should work a full time job and be homeless or live in poverty. That's not American! The money is there- pay the workers!
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design on a different garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size
|Sizes||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean