Abbott - Rotten & Useless - Unisex T-Shirt
Our Abbott - Rotten & Useless t-shirt reflects the Texas governor's irrational and cruel order to intensify inspections of trucks entering Texas from Mexico for the purpose of creating inflation and slowing supply chains, all in an attempt to make the Biden administration look bad. Texas have a golden opportunity in November to boot Greg Abbott from office and replace him with the infinitely better candidate, Beto O'Rourke.
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Lightweight fabric. Prefer a heavier tee? Just let us know.
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size, but if you're between sizes, take the larger one.
- Designed and printed in the USA.
|Sleeve length, in||8.23||8.50||8.74||9.02||9.25||9.49|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean
Share this Product
As soon as I saw this tshirt I knew it was mine! Being a Texan, you know that I immediately connected with the statement this shirt was making...
A great quality tshirt with a spirited message on the front...uh...that is exactly what you should be wearing in Austin, TX!
My new "go-to" online tshirt buying location. Customer service is fantastic here!