Abbott - Rotten & Useless - Women's T-Shirt
Our Abbott - Rotten & Useless t-shirt reflects the Texas governor's irrational and cruel order to intensify inspections of trucks entering Texas from Mexico for the purpose of creating inflation and slowing supply chains, all in an attempt to make the Biden administration look bad. Texas have a golden opportunity in November to boot Greg Abbott from office and replace him with the infinitely better candidate, Beto O'Rourke.
Also available in unisex tee. Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- RUNS SMALL - Order a larger size. For example, if you are normally a large or between medium and large in a WOMEN'S tee, order extra large. Compared to the fit of a unisex tee, a women’s tee 2 sizes larger will have approximately the same snugness (and will be slightly shorter in length). For example, a women’s XL will feel similar to a unisex M.
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- Designed and printed in the USA
- RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order a larger size (see above). Shirts run 1-1.25 inches narrower than chart width.
|Sleeve length, in||6.81||7.05||7.28||7.52||7.76||7.99|