Blackbird - Unisex T-shirt
Blackbird was written by Paul McCartney and recorded for the White Album in 1968. There are a number of back stories for the song, including an ode to the US civil rights movement. For the record (no pun intended), the bird in the illustration on the shirt is a raven. It's all printed right into the fabric so the image is as smooth as the garment itself.
Also available in women's.
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Lightweight fabric. Prefer a heavier tee? Just let us know.
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
Runs true to size, but if you're between sizes, take the larger one.
- Designed and printed in the USA.
||Sleeve Center Back (IN)