Blackbird - Women's T-shirt
Blackbird was written by Paul McCartney and recorded for the White Album in 1968. There are a number of back stories for the song, including an ode to the US civil rights movement. For the record (no pun intended), the bird in the illustration on the shirt is a raven. It's all printed right into the fabric so the image is as smooth as the garment itself. Also available in unisex fit.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed for a slim feminine fit
- Crew neck, short sleeves, longer body length will be your favorite look
- RUNS SMALL - it's a very tapered fit. If close, consider one size up.
|Shirt width, in
|Shirt length, in
|Sleeve length, in