Blowin' in the Wind 2 - Unisex T-Shirt
The lyrics to Blowin' in the Wind are as meaningful today as when Bob Dylan wrote them in 1962. Many government representatives appear callous to gun violence in America and have been indifferent to the hundreds of thousands of pandemic deaths. What's it gonna take? Folks gotta vote...
Also available in a women's tee. Prefer this design on a different garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size
|Sizes||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean