Edsel - Unisex T-Shirt
While the Edsel was a monstrous failure for Ford, our Edsel t-shirt is a total winner. Produced 1958-60, the Edsel was heavily marketed and expected to be a huge hit - the car of the future. The problem was that consumers hated the look. Too bad the look of the car didn't match the logo, because the logo is awesome!
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design on a different type garment? Just let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Lightweight fabric. Prefer a heavier tee? Just let us know.
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Designed and printed in the USA
- Runs true to size, but if you're between sizes, take the larger one.
|Sizes||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean