Edsel - Unisex T-Shirt
The Edsel was a monstrous failure for Ford. Produced 1958-60, it was heavily marketed and expected to be a huge hit - the car of the future. Problem was that consumers hated the look. Too bad the look of the car didn't match the logo, because the logo is awesome! In a variety of colors, including the original green, grey and white.
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design on a different type garment? Just let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Lightweight fabric. Prefer a heavier tee? Just let us know.
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size, but if you're between sizes, take the larger one.
|Sizes||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean