Edsel - Women's T-Shirt
While the Edsel was a monstrous failure for Ford, our Edsel t-shirt is a total winner. Produced 1958-60, the Edsel was heavily marketed and expected to be a huge hit - the car of the future. The problem was that consumers hated the look. Too bad the look of the car didn't match the logo, because the logo is awesome!
Also available in unisex tee. Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- RUNS SMALL - Order TWO sizes larger than your regular size. For example, if you are normally a medium, order an extra large.
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- Designed and printed in the USA
- RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order a larger size (see above). Shirts run 1-1.25 inches narrower than chart width.
|Sleeve length, in||6.81||7.05||7.28||7.52||7.76||7.99|