Gun Reform Now - Unisex T-Shirt
Our Gun Reform Now t-shirt is a reminder that the 2nd Amendment doesn't say anything close to what "defenders" of gun rights say it says. Its entire one sentence enacted in 1791, before the US had a standing army, is: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Those in a well-regulated militia (like what is now the National Guard) could keep and bear arms. That's a far cry from our current gun laws.
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Lightweight fabric. Prefer a heavier tee? Just let us know.
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size, but if you're between sizes, take the larger one.
- Designed and printed in the USA.
|Sleeve length, in||8.25||8.50||8.75||9||9.25||9.5|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean