Gun Reform Now - Women's T-Shirt
Our Gun Reform Now t-shirt is a reminder that the 2nd Amendment doesn't say anything close to what "defenders" of gun rights say it says. Its entire one sentence enacted in 1791, before the US had a standing army, is: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Those in a well-regulated militia (like what is now the National Guard) could keep and bear arms. That's a far cry from our current gun laws.
Also available in unisex tee. Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- RUNS SMALL - Order a larger size. For example, if you are normally a large or between medium and large in a WOMEN'S tee, order extra large. Compared to the fit of a unisex tee, a women’s tee 2 sizes larger will have approximately the same snugness (and will be slightly shorter in length). For example, a women’s XL will feel similar to a unisex M.
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- Designed and printed in the USA
- RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order a larger size (see above). Shirts run 1-1.25 inches narrower than chart width.
|Sleeve length, in||6.75||7||7.25||7.5||7.75||8|