Horn & Hardart - Unisex T-Shirt
Our Horn & Hardart t-shirt is a throwback to old New York. The first automat, Horn & Hardart, opened at 1557 Broadway (42nd St) in 1912. It was a huge hit. Located in beautiful art deco spaces, diners bought fresh meals from huge vending machines, which were refilled almost immediately by kitchen workers. Eventually, Horn & Hardart became the largest restaurant chain in the US with 80 locations in New York and Philadelphia.
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Lightweight fabric. Prefer a heavier tee? Just let us know.
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size, but if you're between sizes, take the larger one.
- Designed and printed in the USA.
|Sleeve length, in||8.25||8.50||8.75||9||9.25||9.5|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean