Infrastructure - Unisex T-Shirt
An infrastructure plan is way overdue. It's not just that our roads and bridges are in disrepair, but there's work to do everywhere to get our infrastructure to a level that we can be proud. The boundaries are limitless- broadband, power grid and sustainable energy, commuter transportation, speedy rail lines, energy efficient buildings and so on. And an investment in infrastructure is a direct investment in America, producing millions of jobs and making everywhere more livable. We created this design with the infrastructure letters as building blocks, made from a wonderfully colored image of an incredibly busy rail yard in the early 20th Century.
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design on a different style garment? Just let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size
|Sizes||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean