Infrastructure - Women's T-Shirt
An infrastructure plan is way overdue. It's not just that our roads and bridges are in disrepair, but there's work to do everywhere to get our infrastructure to a level that we can be proud. The boundaries are limitless- broadband, power grid and sustainable energy, commuter transportation, speedy rail lines, energy efficient buildings and so on. And an investment in infrastructure is a direct investment in America, producing millions of jobs and making everywhere more livable. We created this design with the infrastructure letters as building blocks, made from a wonderfully colored image of an incredibly busy railyard in the early 20th Century.
Also available in unisex tee. Prefer this design on a different style garment? Just let us know and we'll get on it!
- RUNS SMALL - Order one size up
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order one size up