Lou Gehrig - Unisex T-Shirt
One of the all time great Yankee players and human beings. Stats? .340 BA, 1.079 OPS. Held records for more than half a century for career grand slams and consecutive games played. More runs scored plus RBI per 100 plate appearances than any other hall of famer. Triple Crown winner, two-time MVP, six-time World Series champion. A native New Yorker, he attended Columbia University before his professional baseball days. Was known throughout the nation for his character and integrity. Tragically died before his 38th birthday from ALS. Gehrig died 80 years ago, but remains a hero to this day.
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design on a different type garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size, but if between sizes take the larger
- Designed and printed in the USA
|Sizes||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean