Lou Gehrig - Women's T-Shirt
One of the all time great Yankee players and human beings. Stats? .340 BA, 1.079 OPS. Held records for more than half a century for career grand slams and consecutive games played. More runs scored plus RBI per 100 plate appearances than any other hall of famer. Triple Crown winner, two-time MVP, six-time World Series champion. A native New Yorker, he attended Columbia University before his professional baseball days. Was known throughout the nation for his character and integrity. Tragically died before his 38th birthday from ALS. Gehrig died 80 years ago, but remains a hero to this day.
Also available in unisex tee. Prefer this design on a different type garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
RUNS SMALL - Order a larger size. For example, if you are normally a large or between medium and large in a WOMEN'S tee, order extra large. Compared to the fit of a unisex tee, a women’s tee 2 sizes larger will have approximately the same snugness (and will be slightly shorter in length). For example, a women’s XL will feel similar to a unisex M.
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- Designed and printed in the USA
RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order a larger size (see above). Shirts run 1-1.25 inches narrower than chart width.