Lou Gehrig - Women's T-Shirt
One of the all time great Yankee players and human beings. Stats? .340 BA, 1.079 OPS. Held records for more than half a century for career grand slams and consecutive games played. More runs scored plus RBI per 100 plate appearances than any other hall of famer. Triple Crown winner, two-time MVP, six-time World Series champion. A native New Yorker, he attended Columbia University before his professional baseball days. Was known throughout the nation for his character and integrity. Tragically died before his 38th birthday from ALS. Gehrig died 80 years ago, but remains a hero to this day.
Also available in unisex tee. Prefer this design on a different type garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- RUNS SMALL - Order one size up
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order one size up