New York World's Fair - Unisex T-shirt
Before Disney World, there was the New York World's Fair. In 1964-65, it was THE place to visit in the New York area, and definitely the best place in Queens. This shirt will bring back great memories for anyone lucky enough to go. The Unisphere is still a beautiful landmark in Flushing Meadow Park.
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
Runs true to size, but if between sizes take the larger one.
- Designed and printed in the USA
||Sleeve Center Back (IN)