NYC Municipal Airports - Unisex T-Shirt
Before LaGuardia Airport (1938) and JFK (originally Idlewild Airport - 1949), there were Floyd Bennett Field in Brooklyn and the North Beach Airport in lower Manhattan. Light aircraft and seaplanes flew in and out of North Beach Airport, originally named Glenn Curtiss Airport. Floyd Bennett Field, New York City's first municipal airport, opened in 1930 and closed in 1941. It is now part of the Gateway National Recreation Area of the National Parks System.
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design on a different type garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size, but if you're between sizes, take the larger one.
|Sizes||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean