NYC Municipal Airports - Women's T-Shirt
Before LaGuardia Airport (1938) and JFK (originally Idlewild Airport - 1949), there were Floyd Bennett Field in Brooklyn and the North Beach Airport in lower Manhattan. Light aircraft and seaplanes flew in and out of North Beach Airport, originally named Glenn Curtiss Airport. Floyd Bennett Field, New York City's first municipal airport, opened in 1930 and closed in 1941. It is now part of the Gateway National Recreation Area of the National Parks System.
Also available in unisex tee. Prefer this design on a different type garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- RUNS SMALL - Order one size up (What do we mean? If you're normally a large or between medium and large, order extra large)
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order one size up