Orwell 1984 - Unisex Sweatshirt
"It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen." Written in 1949, Orwell's final book hit it out of the park. We're living through the commonplace manipulation of truth and facts and the lean toward totalitarianism described in the book. So, here's one for the Democratic Socialists - a homage to the author and his great novel.
Also available in women's and unisex tees.
- Loose fit. Runs true to size.
- 50% Cotton; 50% Polyester
- Preshrunk fleece knit is super comfy
- Air jet yarn for a softer fabric
- Ribbed knit collar with seam
- Double needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs for extra strength and durability
- Designed and printed in the USA
|Sizes||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|