Orwell 1984 - Unisex T-Shirt
"It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen." Written in 1949, Orwell's final book hit it out of the park. We're living through the commonplace manipulation of truth and facts and the lean toward totalitarianism described in the book. So, here's one for the Democratic Socialists - a homage to the author and his great novel.
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design on a different type garment? Just let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size
|Sizes||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean