Orwell 1984 - Women's T-Shirt
"It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen." Written in 1949, Orwell's final book hit it out of the park. We're living through the commonplace manipulation of truth and facts and the lean toward totalitarianism described in the book. So, here's one for the Democratic Socialists - a homage to the author and his great novel.
Also available in unisex tee. Prefer this design on a different type garment? Just let us know and we'll get on it!
- RUNS SMALL - Order one size up
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order one size up