Pay Living Wages - Unisex T-Shirt
It's pretty basic - in no way should someone work a full time job and not be able to pay for food or a place to live. And... not only is the minimum wage too low, but too many employers believe it's okay to pay it to too many employees. So we created this tee with pink lettering in a 60s style, created from little piggy banks.
Also available in women's tees. Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Lightweight fabric. Prefer a heavier tee? Just let us know.
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size, but if you're between sizes, take the larger one.
|Sizes||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean