Pennsy Pinkie - Unisex T-shirt
While the Spalding (pronounced "Spaldeen") was the workhorse, the Pennsy Pinkie was the limo of rubber balls for 1960's street game players. You didn't use a Pennsy Pinkie for hit the penny. But a Pennsy Pinkie made a game of stickball, punchball, stoopball or boxball a special event.
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design in long sleeve tee, sweatshirt or hoodie? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size
|Sizes||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean