Purple Mountains Majesty - Unisex T-Shirt
We think this is what Katherine Lee Bates must have had in mind when she wrote the lyrics to America the Beautiful in 1895. Not only do we have majestic purple mountains, but spacious skies and amber waves of grain, too!
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design in a long sleeve tee, sweatshirt or hoodie? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size, but if between sizes take the larger
- Designed and printed in the USA
|Sizes||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean