Scooter - Unisex T-Shirt
Celebrating Phil Rizzuto - the Scooter - beloved Yankee shortstop for thirteen years and broadcaster for another forty. A small-ball wizard, Scooter won seven World Series with the Yankees and was the American League MVP in 1950. He was inducted into Baseball Hall of Fame in 1994.
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design in a long sleeve tee, sweatshirt or hoodie? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size
|Sizes||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean