Scooter - Women's T-Shirt
Celebrating Phil Rizzuto - the Scooter - beloved Yankee shortstop for thirteen years and broadcaster for another forty. A small-ball wizard, Scooter won seven World Series with the Yankees and was the American League MVP in 1950. He was inducted into Baseball Hall of Fame in 1994.
Also available in unisex tee. Prefer this design in a long sleeve tee, sweatshirt or hoodie? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- RUNS SMALL - Order one size up
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order one size up