Trying to Make Some Sense of it All - Women's T-Shirt
We took a lyric from Stealers' Wheel's Stuck in the Middle With You for this tee. Released in 1972, but appropriate for today's times.
Also available in unisex tee. Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- RUNS SMALL - Order TWO sizes larger than your regular size. For example, if you are normally a medium, order an extra large.
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- Designed and printed in the USA
- RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order a larger size (see above). Shirts run 1-1.25 inches narrower than chart width.
|Sleeve length, in||6.75||7||7.25||7.5||7.75||8|