Taking a Knee - Women's T-Shirt
Colin Kaepernick was demonized by the GOP for the simple peaceful act of taking a knee during the National Anthem prior to a football game in protest of severe injustices and unfairness in our system. Meanwhile, those same individuals have defended the violent insurrectionists who attacked our Capitol. Twisted, no? Oh, and Kaepernick was right. Peaceful protestors are not part of the problem, but are often a big part of the solution.
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design on a different garment or product? Just let us know and we'll get on it!
RUNS SMALL - Order a larger size. For example, if you are normally a large or between medium and large in a WOMEN'S tee, order extra large. Compared to the fit of a unisex tee, a women’s tee 2 sizes larger will have approximately the same snugness (and will be slightly shorter in length). For example, a women’s XL will feel similar to a unisex M.
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- Designed and printed in the USA
RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order a larger size (see above). Shirts run 1-1.25 inches narrower than chart width.