Thoughts & Prayers Don't Work. Got Any Decency & Backbone? - Women's T-Shirt
It's pretty clear that the offer of thoughts and prayers after mass shootings has been ineffective in fixing the problem. One can even argue that the offer is far less than sincere. What's needed by lawmakers is some decency and backbone. Action and policy. Resolve and regulation. Common sense and courage. Maybe then we can make some strides to end our gun violence nightmare.
Also available in unisex tee. Prefer this design on a different type garment? Just let us know and we'll get on it!
- RUNS SMALL - Order one size up
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order one size up