So I Looked at the Scenery - Unisex T-shirt
Regular price $22.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
"So I looked at the scenery. She read a magazine." From the bus ride in Paul Simon's America. It's a great throwback image on a t-shirt that's a heckuva lot more comfortable than any ride on that bus. Cottony-soft with a side-seamed narrow fit makes for a go-to tee for at home or in town.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed for that nice fit
- Shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Runs a bit narrow. If close, go up one size.
|Chest size, in||34-37||38-41||42-45||46-49|
|Shirt width, in||18||20||22.01||24.02|
|Shirt length, in||28||29.02||30||31.03|
|Sleeve length, in||8.9||9.18||9.45||9.73|