So I Looked at the Scenery - Women's T-shirt
Regular price $22.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
"So I looked at the scenery. She read a magazine." From the bus ride in Paul Simon's America. It's a great throwback image on a t-shirt that's a heckuva lot more comfortable than any ride on that bus. Cottony-soft with a side-seamed longer slim fit makes for a go-to tee for at home or in town.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed for a slim feminine fit
- Crew neck, short sleeves, longer body length will be your favorite look
- RUNS SMALL - it's a very tapered fit. If close, consider one size up.
|Shirt width, in||16||16.75||17.75||18.75|
|Shirt length, in||26.25||26.75||27.37||28|
|Sleeve length, in||5.04||5.28||5.52||5.75|