Van Gogh's Save the USPS - Unisex T-shirt
No, Van Gogh did not anticipate that an American administration would start messing with the mail service. But they have, so we're in a position where the USPS needs saving. And it's definitely worth saving. We used Van Gogh's The Postman, his portrait of his friend Joseph Roulin (1889) to help make our point.
Also available in women's.
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size
|Sizes||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean