Van Gogh's Save the USPS - Women's T-shirt
No, Van Gogh did not anticipate that an American administration would start messing with the mail service. But they have, so we're in a position where the USPS needs saving. And it's definitely worth saving. We used Van Gogh's The Postman, his portrait of his friend Joseph Roulin (1889) to help make our point.
Also available in unisex.
- RUNS SMALL - Order one size up
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order one size up