What's Goin' On - Unisex T-shirt
The great Marvin Gaye! What's Goin' On was inspired by a police brutality incident, released in 1971- just about a half century ago. Yet it could have been written today. To quote another legend, Paul Simon- "After changes upon changes, we are more or less the same." But we'll still keep working for what's right...
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Lightweight fabric. Prefer a heavier tee? Just let us know.
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size, but if you're between sizes, take the larger one.
- Designed and printed in the USA.
|Sleeve length, in||8.25||8.50||8.75||9||9.25||9.5|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean