What's Goin' On - Women's T-shirt
The great Marvin Gaye! What's Goin' On was inspired by a police brutality incident, released in 1971- just about a half century ago. Yet it could have been written today. To quote another legend, Paul Simon- "After changes upon changes, we are more or less the same." But we'll still keep working for what's right...
- RUNS SMALL - Order one size up
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order one size up