1. What are your shirts made from?
100% from super soft airlume combed and ring-spun cotton.
2. What are the care instructions?
Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low. Medium iron. Do not iron decorate. Do not dry clean.
3. Where are your shirts made?
The shirts are designed, dyed and cut in the USA. They are assembled either in the USA or Central America. All production is 100% sweatshop free and Platinum W.R.A.P. certified.
4. What if I want a different color or size from what's available?
Let us know. We aim to please. Use Contact us or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work it out so you get what you want.
5. Are you looking to expand the checklist in Been There Done That?
Absolutely! If you've been somewhere that's awesome or done something amazing that you'd like to commemorate with a checklist t-shirt, let us know! We'll get to work on it. Use Contact us or email@example.com.
6. Do you sell gift cards?
We sure do. Available in 4 denominations. Click on "Shop Collections" at the top of this page.