1932 Los Angeles Olympics - Unisex T-Shirt
Our 1932 Olympics t-shirt has the tenth Olympiad logo across the back. Held during the Great Depression in Los Angeles, the games used the LA Coliseum as the Olympic Stadium.
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Lightweight fabric. Prefer a heavier tee? Just let us know.
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size, but if you're between sizes, take the larger one.
- Designed and printed in the USA.
|Sleeve length, in||8.25||8.50||8.75||9||9.25||9.5|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean