77 Sunset Strip - Unisex T-Shirt
Regular price $22.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our 77 Sunset Strip tee celebrates the TV private eye hit that ran from 1958-64. Set in Los Angeles it starred Efrem Zimbalist Jr, Roger Smith and Edd Byrnes, whose hair-combing character, Kookie, became a cultural icon.
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Lightweight fabric. Prefer a heavier tee? Just let us know.
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size, but if you're between sizes, take the larger one.
- Designed and printed in the USA.
|Sleeve length, in||8.23||8.50||8.74||9.02||9.25||9.49|