77 Sunset Strip - Women's T-Shirt
Our 77 Sunset Strip tee celebrates the TV private eye hit that ran from 1958-64. Set in Los Angeles it starred Efrem Zimbalist Jr, Roger Smith and Edd Byrnes, whose hair-combing character, Kookie, became a cultural icon.
Also available in unisex tee. Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
RUNS SMALL - Order a larger size. For example, if you are normally a large or between medium and large in a WOMEN'S tee, order extra large. Compared to the fit of a unisex tee, a women’s tee 2 sizes larger will have approximately the same snugness (and will be slightly shorter in length). For example, a women’s XL will feel similar to a unisex M.
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- Designed and printed in the USA
RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order a larger size (see above). Shirts run 1-1.25 inches narrower than chart width.
|Sleeve length, in||6.81||7.05||7.28||7.52||7.76||7.99|