Action House - Women's T-shirt
In the '60 and the early '70s the Action House was a rock and roll mecca. Everyone played there. There were regulars, like the Vagrants (with Leslie West), the Young Rascals and the Hassles (with Billy Joel). And huge names like The Who, Cream, Yardbirds, Grateful Dead, Doors, Mothers of Invention, Chicago and many more. Another old Long Island classic.
RUNS SMALL - Order a larger size. For example, if you are normally a large or between medium and large in a WOMEN'S tee, order extra large. Compared to the fit of a unisex tee, a women’s tee 2 sizes larger will have approximately the same snugness (and will be slightly shorter in length). For example, a women’s XL will feel similar to a unisex M.
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- Designed and printed in the USA
RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order a larger size (see above). Shirts run 1-1.25 inches narrower than chart width.
S M L XL 2XL 3XL Width, in 16.22 17.24 18.23 19.76 21.26 22.76 Length, in 25.35 25.98 26.61 27.24 27.87 28.50 Sleeve length, in 6.81 7.05 7.28 7.52 7.76 7.99
CARE INSTRUCTIONS:Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: medium; Iron, steam or dry: medium heat; Do not dry clean.