Action House - Women's T-shirt
Regular price $23.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
In the '60 and the early '70s the Action House was a rock and roll mecca. Everyone played there. There were regulars, like the Vagrants (with Leslie West), the Young Rascals and the Hassles (with Billy Joel). And huge names like The Who, Cream, Yardbirds, Grateful Dead, Doors, Mothers of Invention, Chicago and many more. Another old Long Island classic.
Also available in unisex tee. Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Just let us know and we'll get on it
- RUNS SMALL - Order TWO sizes larger than your regular size. For example, if you are normally a medium, order an extra large.
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- Designed and printed in the USA
- RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order a larger size (see above). Shirts run 1-1.25 inches narrower than chart width.
|Sleeve length, in||6.81||7.05||7.28||7.52||7.76||7.99|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: medium; Iron, steam or dry: medium heat; Do not dry clean.