Ban Racism, Not Books - Unisex T-Shirt
Our Ban Racism, Not Books t-shirt has a couple of colorful book shelves, filled with real and not so real books that have been on recent banned lists. We believe racism is a major reason behind the book bans so we propose that we leave books alone and get rid of racism instead!
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Top quality lightweight fabric. Prefer a heavier tee? Just let us know.
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size, but if you're between sizes, take the larger one.
- Designed and printed in the USA.
|Sleeve length, in||8.23||8.50||8.74||9.02||9.25||9.49|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean