Break on the Range - Unisex T-Shirt
Regular price $23.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The beautiful image on this t-shirt of a cowboy taking a smoke break is from a picture by Adolf Methfessel that appeared on the cover of Sunset, the Magazine of California and the Far West in 1904.
Also available: Women's Tee.
Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Want to add a caption? Let us know!
- 100% Airlume combed and ring spun cotton for super comfy softness (Ash is 99/1 cotton/polyester. Athletic heather is 90/10 cotton/polyester. Other heather colors are 52/48 cotton/polyester)
- Lightweight fabric. Prefer a heavier tee? Just let us know.
- Semi-fitted. Fits closely but not snugly.
- Side seams for structural support and proper shape
- Ribbed knit collar with seam for elasticity and shape retention
- Shoulder tape on the seams to stabilize the back
- Runs true to size, but if between sizes take the larger option
- Designed and printed in the USA
|Sleeve length, in||8.90||9.17||9.45||9.72||10.00||10.39|
Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: medium heat; Do not dry clean; Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F).