The Castaways - Unisex T-Shirt
Our Castaways t-shirt celebrates a true Miami Beach classic. Opened in 1952, the Castaways, with its wild architecture, was the most iconic, and swinginest of the many resort motels along the Sunny Isles strip. Home to the Wreck Bar, which had a porthole windowed underwater view of the pool. The Castaways' run ended in 1982 and it was demolished in 1985, but incredible memories live on.
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton for super comfy softness (athletic heather is 90/10 cotton/polyester)
- Lightweight fabric. Prefer a heavier tee? Just let us know.
- Semi-fitted. Fits closely but not snugly.
- Side seams for structural support and proper shape
- Ribbed knit collar with seam for elasticity and shape retention
- Shoulder tape on the seams to stabilize the back
- Runs true to size, but if between sizes take the larger option
- Designed and printed in the USA
|Sleeve length, in||8.90||9.17||9.45||9.72||10.00||10.39|
Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: medium heat; Do not dry clean; Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F).