Dewey Decimal System - Unisex T-Shirt
Regular price $21.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our Dewey Decimal System tee gives a nod to the library classification system we all learned in school. Whenever we find a library book, which can seem like a needle in a haystack, we can thank Melvil Dewey, who created the system back in 1876.
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Lightweight fabric. Prefer a heavier tee? Just let us know.
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size, but if you're between sizes, take the larger one.
- Designed and printed in the USA.
|Sleeve length, in||8.23||8.50||8.74||9.02||9.25||9.49|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean
Share this Product
Based on 1 review
It's exactly what I wanted.