Dewey Decimal System - Women's T-Shirt
Regular price $21.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our Dewey Decimal System tee gives a nod to the library classification system we all learned in school. Whenever we find a library book, which can seem like a needle in a haystack, we can thank Melvil Dewey, who created the system back in 1876.
Also available in unisex tee. Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- RUNS SMALL - Order TWO sizes larger than your regular size. For example, if you are normally a medium, order an extra large.
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- Designed and printed in the USA
- RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - See above. Shirts run 1-1.25 inches narrower than the table below.
|Sleeve length, in||6.81||7.05||7.28||7.52||7.76||7.99|
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: medium; Iron, steam or dry: medium heat; Do not dry clean.