Dodger Hall of Famers - Women's T-Shirt
Here's the entire list of players and managers who entered the Hall of Fame as Dodgers. Full disclosure, there are actually two Dodger Robinsons in the Hall - the one we all know and Wilbert Robinson, who managed the team from 1914-31. We connected them all, from Wee Willie Keeler (inducted in 1939) to Don Sutton (1998) in a crossword design.
Also available in unisex tee. Prefer this design on a different type garment? Just let us know and we'll get on it!
RUNS SMALL - Order a larger size. For example, if you are normally a large or between medium and large in a WOMEN'S tee, order extra large. Compared to the fit of a unisex tee, a women’s tee 2 sizes larger will have approximately the same snugness (and will be slightly shorter in length). For example, a women’s XL will feel similar to a unisex M.
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- Designed and printed in the USA
RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order a larger size (see above). Shirts run 1-1.25 inches narrower than chart width.