Dodger Hall of Famers - Women's T-Shirt
Regular price $23.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Here's the entire list of players and managers who entered the Hall of Fame as Dodgers. Full disclosure, there are actually two Dodger Robinsons in the Hall - the one we all know and Wilbert Robinson, who managed the team from 1914-31. We connected them all, from Wee Willie Keeler (inducted in 1939) to Don Sutton (1998) in a crossword design.
Also available in unisex tee. Prefer this design on a different type garment? Just let us know and we'll get on it!
RUNS SMALL - Order TWO sizes larger than your regular size. For example, if you are normally a medium, order an extra large.
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- Designed and printed in the USA
RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order a larger size (see above). Shirts run 1-1.25 inches narrower than chart width.
Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: medium; Iron, steam or dry: medium heat; Do not dry clean.