Fillmore East/Allman Bros at the Fillmore - Front/Back Women's T-Shirt
Our Fillmore East/Allman Bros at the Fillmore t-shirt celebrates the old rock palace in the East Village of Manhattan. Open only three years, from 1968-1971, the Fillmore East was the mecca for top acts. Our front design is a simple replica of the actual marquee facade, while the back design commemorates one of the many appearances at the Fillmore by the Allman Brothers Band, who recorded their album Live at the Fillmore East on March 12-13, 1971.
Also available in unisex tee. Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- RUNS SMALL - Order TWO sizes larger than your regular size. For example, if you are normally a medium, order an extra large.
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- Designed and printed in the USA
- RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order a larger size (see above). Shirts run 1-1.25 inches narrower than chart width.
|Sleeve length, in||6.81||7.05||7.28||7.52||7.76||7.99|