Fillmore East - Women's T-Shirt
Our Fillmore East t-shirt celebrates the old rock palace in the East Village of Manhattan. Open only three years, from 1968-1971, the Fillmore East was the mecca for top acts. The Allman Brothers, Jefferson Airplane, Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, Miles Davis, Jimi Hendrix, the Who, Sly & the Family Stone, Santana, Johnny Winter, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young and many more recorded live albums at the Fillmore East. Our design has a simple replica of the actual marquee facade.
Also available in unisex tee. Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- RUNS SMALL - Order TWO sizes larger than your regular size. For example, if you are normally a medium, order an extra large.
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- Designed and printed in the USA
- RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order a larger size (see above). Shirts run 1-1.25 inches narrower than chart width.
|Sleeve length, in||6.81||7.05||7.28||7.52||7.76||7.99|