Il Progresso - Women's T-Shirt
Il Progresso Italo-Americano was an Italian language newspaper published in New York City. Running from 1880 to 1988, it was the most popular Italian newspaper in New York in the early 19th Century.
Also available in unisex tee. Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Let us know and we'll get on it!
- RUNS SMALL - Order one size up (What do we mean? If you're normally a large or between medium and large, order extra large)
- Boyfriend tee. Slim fit.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Side-seamed with a trim fashion fit
- Crew neck, medium sleeves and longer body will be your favorite look
- Ribbed knit collar with seam and taped shoulder seams for shape retention
- RUNS SMALLER THAN CHART - Order one size up