It Was Raining Hard In Frisco - Unisex T-Shirt
Regular price $23.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our It Was Raining Hard in Frisco tee was taken from the opening line of Harry Chapin's remarkable classic, Taxi. "She was gonna be an actress, and I was gonna learn to fly..." With a beautiful image of San Francisco for the backdrop.
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Just let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Lightweight fabric. Prefer a heavier tee? Just let us know.
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size, but if you're between sizes, take the larger one.
- Designed and printed in the USA.
|Sleeve length, in||8.23||8.50||8.74||9.02||9.25||9.49|