It Was Raining Hard In Frisco - Unisex T-Shirt
Our It Was Raining Hard in Frisco tee was taken from the opening line of Harry Chapin's remarkable classic, Taxi. "She was gonna be an actress, and I was gonna learn to fly..." With a beautiful image of San Francisco for the backdrop.
Also available in women's tee. Prefer this design on a different type or style garment? Just let us know and we'll get on it!
- 100% ring-spun cotton for super comfy softness
- Lightweight fabric. Prefer a heavier tee? Just let us know.
- Printed directly into the fabric for a smooth, natural finish
- Preshrunk. Semi-fitted - fits closely but not snugly
- Neck and shoulder taping for comfort and durability
- Seamless double needle 3/4" collar and double needle sleeve & bottom hems
- Runs true to size, but if you're between sizes, take the larger one.
- Designed and printed in the USA.
|Sleeve length, in||8.23||8.50||8.74||9.02||9.25||9.49|